Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Pathfinder 2200 TOURNMENT BAY
The Pathfinder 2200 offers all the things both serious anglers and weekend family fisherman demand. Available both in the standard hull and the new XL hull - designed to optimize the performance of larger four-stroke outboards - this Pathfinder features safe and comfortable open water performance, plus spacious self-bailing cockpits, rod racks and locking rod storage, oversized consoles, enormous baitwells, tremendous dry storage, and so much more. The 2200 combines fishing-smart features, comfort, safety, and versatility... giving anglers and their families the most value ever offered in a bay boat this size.
- Fuel capacity: 60 Gal.
- LOA: 21' 10"
- Maximum HP: 250 hp.
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Draft: 11"
- Dry weight (approx. with preferred engine package): 2,415 lbs. w/F150
- Engine shaft length: 20"
- Full foam flotation throughout with non-absorptive, nitrogen-filled, closed-cell urethane and PVC foams
- Stainless steel rub rail inserts
- Console windshield with grab rail
- Gunnel handrails
- Yamaha Command Link gauge upgrades
- Boarding ladder
- Bow cushion
- Choice of hull colors ; light green ; oyster white ; fighting lady yellow ; ice blue ; stars & stripes blue
- Cushion package forward (2) and aft (2)
- Hydraulic jackplate with blinker style controls
- Self-bailing "Hose 'n' Go" cockpit
- Separate anchor locker
- Two sided lid construction & molded compartments
- Center console with large access door
- Dry storage compartments (2) large guttered, gasketed, insulated, locked-down
- Teleflex hydraulic steering with sure-grip wheel
- Trim tabs
- V150 Yamaha outboard
- VZ200 Yamaha outboard
- VZ250 Yamaha outboard
- 2-stroke Yamaha outboard high-tech
- 4-stroke Yamaha outboard super-clean and quiet
- F150 Yamaha outboard
- Aft center livewell re-circulating system
- Aft port releasewell 28 gal. with pump
- Aft port releasewell re-circulating system
- Flush deck & gunnel recessed hardware
- Flush stern cleats (2) heavy-duty pull-up
- Foam & core materials no wood, no rot state-of-the-art with 100% vinyl ester resin
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat
- Spring line cleats (2) Flush-mount mid-ship, heavy-duty pull-up
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
- Aluminum inner laminate backing plates for trolling motor & T-top installation
- Aluminum motor-bolt & transom reinforcement plates
- Flush bow cleats heavy-duty pull-up
- Flush livewell pickups with removable strainers
- Aft center livewell 25 gal. with pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Flush-mounted gunnel rod holders (2)
- Leaning post with integrated underseat storage, backrest and footrest
- Multiple below-deck conduits both fore and aft for rigging and future option installation
- Rod tubes (1 bank)
- Trolling motor wiring with 50 amp fuse, breaker and plug (24 volt)
- 72-quart cooler forward of console
- 94-quart cooler under leaning post
- Console rod racks (2X4)
- Flush-mounted gunnel rod holders (two additional)
- Freshwater washdown system
- Leaning post rod holders (4)
- Leaning post with integrated tackle station
- Ritchie compass
- Console tackle locker
- Four-way battery switch
- Navigation lights
- Nickel-tinned fused wiring harness
- Spotlight plug
- Waterproof switch panel with circuit breakers
- Console LED courtesy lights (2)
- Max HP
- 250 hp.
- Length Overall
- 21' 10"
- 8' 6"
- Dry Weight
- 2,415 lbs. w/F150
- Fuel Capacity
- 60 Gal.